There’s nothing like a refreshing beverage to get you through the hottest time of the year—especially Summer 2020, which is already establishing itself as a season full of record-breaking heatwaves. Whether you decide to make this drink to cool down after some gardening outside (hashtag self-care!) or to serve to your family aside from a delicious summer BBQ spread, you cannot go wrong with these Strawberry Mint Spritzers.
Fruity, carbonated, and non-alcoholic, this recipe will quench your thirst and satisfy you to your very core. But, beware –it won’t last long, particularly in a home full of children. Without further ado, here’s our favorite recipe for a Strawberry Mint Spritzer by Dash of Sanity!
• 10 ounces frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
• 2 liters lemon-lime soda chilled, I use Fresca
• 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
• 1/2 cup fresh mint roughly chopped
• strawberries diced, optional topping
• lemon sliced, optional topping
1. Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. In a large pitcher stir together soda, 1/4 cup chopped mint (more if desired), and lemonade concentrate.
3. Add the pureed strawberries to the bottom of serving glasses or serving pitcher.
4. Gently pour in the mint & lemonade mixture on top of the pureed strawberries, garnish with lemon slices, diced strawberries, and mint leaves.
Mix-up something scrumptious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by The Heights at Harper’s Preserve Apartments in Conroe, Texas, and put our updated, fully equipped kitchens to good use!